The house is nice, but there are a few surprises from the agency that you need to be aware of:
- There is no linen or towels. For a family of 5, it was €90 extra.
- We had to pick up the linen an hour away from the house by car.
- I haven’t the final bill yet, but I was also surprised to find out that electricity is not included.
- Cleaning is also extra: €100! As you can see, the extras start adding up.
- There is no washer in the house. The nearest laundromat we could find was 45 minutes away, and it was quite expensive.
The house is quite nice, and would be good value if it wasn’t for all the necessary extras that the agency deem optional. It’s very small, but the outside area is really nice. There is not much to do in the area, but Copenhagen is less than an hour away.